This clinic will review the three coaching methods available in soccer training.
7000 Dr. Phillips Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
This clinic will be broken in two parts. The first hour will cover the theoretical framework behind coaching methodologies, advantages, disadvantages, and how to create exercises and drills using those methods. The second part will be a hands on, field demonstrations of different exercises, and how to properly progress to create challenging and fun training sessions.
Train the mind, and you train the Athlete.
- The Learning Process
- The Global Method
- The Analytical Method
- The Conditional Method
- Advantages, Disadvantages: Comparison of Methods
- Developing the technical player
- Developing the tactical player
- Developing fitness in youth players
- Developing psychological skills
On the Field
- Teaching Tactical Concepts